Are you searching for Bank of India missed call banking numbers? Do you want to check your account balance or mini statement by giving a missed call? If yes, this post will be of help to you. Here, we will have an in-depth analysis of BOI’s missed call banking service.
Table of Contents
- Bank of India Missed Call Banking Numbers
- Bank of India SMS Banking
- Bank of India USSD Number (CHILLR)
In this post, readers will find the following details – missed call balance enquiry number, missed call mini statement number and registration process. Bank of India customers will benefit from this post. It has been crafted keeping their needs in mind.
Bank of India is well known as BOI. It is a government banking institute. In other words, it is a public sector bank. BOI was established on September, 1906. Back in 1906, this bank was under private ownership. It remained under private ownership till 1969. In July, 1969, BOI was nationalized. BOI is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
BOI caters to the needs of individuals, MSMEs, corporate firms etc. The bank offers multiple banking products and financial services, which caters to the needs of the above mentioned types of customers. You may also check – Bank of Baroda missed call banking.
Here are some of the notable banking products and services offered by Bank of India –
- Trading services
- And more…
In this post, we will deal with BOI’s missed call banking service. Using this service, a customer may check his/her account balance or mini statement by giving a missed call! Come, let us find out more details about this service –
Bank of India Missed Call Banking Numbers
Missed call banking service is a part of mobile banking. In order to use this service, a customer’s mobile number must be registered with the bank. Follow these steps to link your mobile number with your bank account –
How to register?
- Visit nearest branch of Bank of India.
- Enquire about the process of linking/updating/adding a mobile number to your account.
- Fill up the KYC form and link/add/update your mobile number.
- The mobile number will be linked/added/updated after verification.
How to check account balance by giving a missed call?
Bank of India’s missed call balance enquiry number is – 09015135135. Dial 09015135135 from your registered mobile number. After 1-2 rings, the call will get disconnected automatically. Once disconnected, the bank will send you an SMS. Check the message and find your account balance details.
How it works?
Here are the steps involved in the entire missed call banking process –
- User makes call from his/her registered mobile number.
- Bank identifies the number and looks up the relevant bank account.
- Bank also identifies the type of service requested by the user (balance enquiry or mini statement).
- System disconnects the call automatically.
- System generates and SMS that contains required information (account balance or transaction details).
- The SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number.
- Missed call banking service doesn’t require internet connection! This service can be accessed on any type of handset! And the service is available 24×7.
Bank of India SMS Banking
|BAL [space] SMS password
|TRANS [space] SMS password
|CHQSTS [space] SMS password [space] cheque number
|CHGPWD [space] old password [space] new password
|SUSP [space] SMS password
A customer may use SMS banking facility to check his/her account balance, mini statement, cheque status etc. How to generate SMS password, some of you may ask. Follow these steps to generate your SMS password –
Generate SMS password
- Visit official website of Bank of India.
- Click on mobile banking link.
- Click on Star Connect Mobile Banking link.
- Login using your mobile banking or internet banking user id and password.
- Provide your registered mobile number.
- Set or change your SMS password.
How to check account balance by sending SMS?
Type the message – BAL [space] SMS password – and send it to 9810558585 from your registered mobile number. The bank will send you an SMS. Check the SMS and find your account balance details.
How to check mini statement by sending SMS?
Type the message – TRANS [space] SMS password – and send it to 9810558585 from your registered mobile number. The bank will send you an SMS. Check the SMS and find details about your last five financial transactions.
Bank of India USSD Number (CHILLR)
Bank of India customers may dial – *99# – and access different types of banking functions. How to register for this service, some of you may ask. Follow these steps to register for this service –
How to register?
- Send the text message – IMPSREG [space] customer id – and send it to 09212304242.
- You will receive notification message from the bank.
- In order to use this service, your number must be registered for mobile banking.
Apart from SMS-based process, a customer may even register for CHILLR service through internet banking. He/she may even visit nearest branch of Bank of India and register for this service.
How to check account balance via USSD?
Dial *99# from your registered mobile number. Enter the first 4 letters of your bank’s IFSC code. Select the relevant option number for balance enquiry.
How to get mini statement via USSD?
Dial *99# from your registered mobile number. Enter the first 4 letters of your bank’s IFSC code. Select the relevant option number for checking mini statement.
I am Vishnu Nambiar a career and educational blogger from India. I am also a full time educational consultant having more than 12 years of experience in the educational sector.
I share articles related to courses, colleges, careers, exam tips and more here.